Friday, November 20, 2009

Today Friday, it is my world series day !


I love Fridays, my beloved father always told me that the best things happen to him on this day.

A little magic here and there and Fridays have a great meaning with the Agam’s. Today, I was expecting the visit of an amazing person to my studio. I don’t want to sound nutty, but this man is really a legend in the world of Sports.

So this afternoon when he came with his wife and entourage, I was very pleased to see him entering my world. My studio is really an artist place, works of art, photograph everywhere, small, medium, big , some gigantic ones.

When they entered my space, I could see in their eyes the surprise and excitement, they came from Manhattan to Long Island city to see me and some of my new works.

I would not divulge more but as an artist, I was flattered and humbled. This man was America hero just a few weeks ago, and probably for a few days, the most talked person in the country.

New York is where anything can happen; America ‘s hero loves my art and my photography. The little boy in me is laughing and giggling from pleasure. Never did I think that when I was doing these photographs, famous people will drive miles to see them and own them. Keep dreaming little boy, and most important keep creating.




Hideki Matsui World Series MVP 2009 Yankees visiting Ron Agam studio


No comments:

Post a Comment