Thursday, December 15, 2011

France, Consul General Lalliot , Harlem Academy and Ron Agam


I am a very lucky artist, as you can see in these pictures, I was privileged to spend some quality time with a class of fourth grader of the Harlem Academy. As I promised the school a while ago, I came back to the children to offer them a gift of my artwork.

This gift was given to the school in honor of France and its amazing Consul General in the City, Philippe Lalliot. Philippe is very involved to help the school and its children, as he understood that diplomacy is not only nice speeches but also real effective work that impact lives especially young souls.

So for a little time Philippe and I shared our experiences in front of the children, Philippe talked about what it is to be a senior diplomat representing France in NY and I interacted with the children about creativity and imagination. My message was to empower these young souls on their faculty to imagine and change the world. I let these young children express their understanding of my art and then gave them my explanation about the process and its intuitive part.

There is nothing more rewarding than to challenge these young students to excel and influence them about their unlimited abilities to believe than they can aspire to anything in life when they trust their ability to imagine and be part of a creative process. 

In offering them "Galaxy Growth", they understood the complexity of the circles and their individual colors, the expansion and the collective meaning of diversity and differences all in a rainbow of colors that illustrate our unlimited potential as people and individual living in Harmony.

French Consul General Philippe Lalliot

French Consul General Philippe Lalliot

Artist Ron Agam


Ron Agam talking about his gift to the school


French Consul General Philippe Lalliot
RonAgam ,  School Director Vincent Dotoli

Artist Ron Agam presents Harlem Academy with a generous and beautiful gift - one of his pieces of artwork. 
Pictured are the Consul General of France in New York Mr. Philippe Lalliot, Mr. Ron Agam, Head of School Vinny Dotoli, and the grade-four class

No comments:

Post a Comment